A collection of date formats.
This feature contains several date formats for use with other features and custom work. This is more of a utility feature and does not do much on its own., (*3)
Install this module like any other module. See Drupal Documentation, (*4)
Nothing special needed., (*5)
If you are experiencing issues with this module try reverting the feature first. If you are still experiencing issues try posting an issue on the GitHub issues page., (*6)
You are welcome to contribute functionality, bug fixes, or documentation to this module. If you would like to suggest a fix or new functionality you may add a new issue to the GitHub issue queue or you may fork this repository and submit a pull request. For more help please see GitHub's article on fork, branch, and pull requests, (*7)
Steps to build a new release:
- Checkout the latest commit from the
- Create a new branch for the release.
- Commit any necessary changes to the release branch.
- These may include, but are not necessarily limited to:
- Update the version in any
info.yml files, including in any submodules.
- Update the CHANGELOG to reflect the changes made in the new release.
- Make a PR to merge your release branch into
- Give the PR a semver-compliant label, e.g., (
major). This may happen automatically via Github actions (if a labeler action is configured).
- When the PR is merged to
master, a new tag will be created automatically, bumping the version by the semver label.
- The github action is built from: semver-release-action, and further documentation is available there., (*8)