PHPoAuthLib provides oAuth support in PHP 5.3+ and is very easy to integrate with any project which requires an oAuth client., (*1)
This library can be found on Packagist.
The recommended way to install this is through composer., (*3)
composer.json and add:, (*4)
And install dependencies:, (*5)
$ curl -sS https://getcomposer.org/installer | php
$ php composer.phar install
- PSR-0 compliant for easy interoperability
- Fully extensible in every facet.
- You can implement any service with any custom requirements by extending the protocol version's
- You can use any HTTP client you desire, just create a class utilizing it which implements
OAuth\Common\Http\ClientInterface (two implementations are included)
- You can use any storage mechanism for tokens. By default, session, in-memory and Redis.io (requires PHPRedis) storage mechanisms are included. Implement additional mechanisms by implementing
The library supports both oAuth 1.x and oAuth 2.0 compliant services. A list of currently implemented services can be found below., (*6)
Included service implementations
- more to come!
Examples of basic usage are located in the examples/ directory., (*7)
For usage with complete auth flow, please see the examples. More in-depth documentation will come with release 1.0., (*8)