Port of ryansmith94/couple from JS to PHP. A library for coupling two objects together. This is useful for nested pattern matching., (*1)
![Gitter](https://badges.gitter.im/Join Chat.svg), (*2)
If you have a bug, enhancement, or question you can post it in the issues, however, please see the guidelines before doing so. You may also ask questions and chat on Gitter., (*3)
Documentation can be found in the docs directory. Install using
composer require ht2/couple., (*4)
You may contribute to this project via issues and pull request, however, please see the guidelines before doing so., (*5)
Fork the repository.
- Clone your forked version of the repository.
- Change the code.
- See Testing below for more information.
- Repeat from Step 4 or continue to step 7.
- Commit and push your changes to Github.
- Create a pull request on Github (ensuring that you follow the guidelines).
src - Source code written in PHP.
tests - Testing code written in PHP.
docs - Documentation written in "Github Flavoured Markdown".
You should try to ensure that
./vendor/bin/phpunit tests runs without any errors before submitting a pull request., (*6)