Facturama SDK PHP
[NOTE] This document is also available in Spanish, (*2)
This library requires PHP 5.5 as minimum, (*3)
How do I install it?
composer require facturama/facturama-php-sdk:^2.0@dev
Including the Lib
It includes the library to your project, (*4)
Start the development!, (*5)
Create an instance of Facturama\Client class
$facturama = new \Facturama\Client('USER', 'PASSWORD');
With this client you can start working, at this step your are ready to make API
calls on behalf of the user., (*7)
- Create, get, cancel CFDIs; download XMLs and PDFs and send them by email;
- Check profile and current subscription;
- Logo and digital certificates uploading;
- CRUDs for Product, Customer, Branch office and series.
All operations will be reflected on Facturama's web app., (*8)
Mult-issuer API operations
- Create, get, cancel CFDIs; download XMLs and PDFs;
- CRUD for digital sign certificates ("CSD", "Certificados de los Sellos Digitales").
These operations will not be reflected on Facturama's web app., (*9)
With this client you can start to work, in this step you're ready to make API calls on behalf of the user., (*10)
Don't forget to check out our examples codes in the examples directory, (*11)
I want to contribute!
That is great! Just fork the project in GitHub, create a topic branch, write some code, and add some tests for your new code., (*12)
Thanks for helping!, (*13)