The marketplace extension that allows you to add and remove extensions without composer or a terminal., (*2)
Read the disclaimers!, (*3)
- Bazaar runs migrations down, meaning it will drop tables of extensions when you uninstall them.
- Bazaar cannot remove assets right now of extensions that are uninstalled.
- Bazaar attempts to increase its allowance of memory to 1GB, this might not work on your hosting environment.
- Bazaar reads the API on flagrow.io for compatible extensions. By installing and enabling this extension you agree to share some data so that the extension can do its work (Flarum version and URL).
- Bazaar is available under the CC-BY-NC-ND 4.0 license. In case you're interested in adapting the extension or using its code take the time to read and understand this license.
- Give admins easier control of installed and enabled extensions.
- Create a community driven, triaged list of quality extensions.
- Allow admins to connect to their Flagrow.io account and gain access to a dashboard showing the status of all forums.
- Support paid extensions for Flagrow and other extension developers.
For a complete overview of our changes, please visit the changelog on Github., (*5)
composer require flagrow/bazaar
Make sure that the following directories and files are writable by the web/php user:, (*6)
composer update flagrow/bazaar
php flarum migrate
php flarum cache:clear
Enable the extension under the extensions tab in the admin area. A settings modal will popup asking you for a token, which most likely will already be there. You're good to go, open the Bazaar tab on the left and enjoy!, (*7)
Bazaar connects to flagrow.io to provide up-to-date extension list and metadata.
This data is refreshed periodically via the Packagist API., (*8)
This means you don't have anything particular to do to get your extension inside Bazaar., (*9)
However here are a few additional steps you can take to improve the way your extension looks (check these keys in your
composer.json file):, (*10)
- Fill the
license key so everybody know what they can do with your code
- Add every author to the
authors key so we can list them
- Choose a sensible name for
extra.flarum-extension.title. This value is used with the tags to provide search
- Don't forget to set an
extra.flarum-extension.icon setting to your extension, it looks a lot better with an icon
- Add an
extra.flagrow.discuss key to link your extension with its discussion on Flarum Discuss. Must be a valid url starting with
Note: not all this data is currently shown in Bazaar or flagrow.io, but it's coming soon !, (*11)
Support our work
We prefer to keep our work available to everyone.
In order to do so we rely on voluntary contributions on Patreon., (*12)
If you discover a security vulnerability within Bazaar, please send an email to the Gravure team at email@example.com. All security vulnerabilities will be promptly addressed., (*13)
Please include as many details as possible. You can use
php flarum info to get the PHP, Flarum and extension versions installed., (*14)
- Where do I get a token or the token field is empty?
Please get in touch with us on our issue tracker., (*15)
An extension by Flagrow, a project of Gravure., (*16)